Submitting and vetting a complaint 100% online saves staff time and facilitates the process. Filing a complaint is never easy – especially when something as personal as a home is concerned. With CasePro, the Complaint Submission is made easier and less cumbersome through technology. Request a demo.
A simple online form will capture all of the pertinent information and will provide a 1-time touch point for those filing a complaint.
For Professional Standards administrators and managers, CasePro eliminates the heavy burden caused by paper-based processes. In addition to supplying all supporting documents electronically, all case information including Complainant, Respondent and Alleged Violations are now instantly available for staff review and will be tracked though the CasePro dashboard.
Complaint Submission Features Include:
- Online process that supports both Ethics Complaints and Request for Arbitration
- One process to submit all complaint related information including:
- Allegation with supporting narrative
- Electronic upload all supporting documentation including contracts and other relevant information
- CasePro supports up to 3 Complainants and 3 Respondents
- Capture answers to mandatory questions (e.g. – Is this complaint involved in any other litigation?)
- Provides digital/electronic signature
Once the Complainant has filled out each step of the online Submission process, the claim is directly submitted to the Association. From there it goes to Case Administration for processing.